Below are some links to get you
started in Marystown and Canada:
- - Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- - Canadian work visa offices (global)
- - NL Government Immigration
- - NL's Immigration Strategy
- - Refugee and Immigrant Advisory Council (RIAC)
- - Newfoundland and Labrador Human Rights Association
- - Multicultural Women's Organization
Working in Marystown
Marystown offers a multitude of experiences in the work place. We have the educated and experienced human resources to support the various industries and projects that support our town. Still, skilled workers, professionals, and entrepreneurs alike are also welcomed to enhance the town’s ability to grow our services to the community.
Types of Jobs
The retail and service industry contributes to 23% of the employment, construction is 17%, education is 4%, health care is 4%, processing is 12% and other is at 27%.
Employment Assistance Services (EAS) office will assist the general public in the search for part time employment, with resumes writing, submission of resumes and keeping you up to date on all job listings of the area. The EAS office advertises jobs on Career Connections.
P.O. Box 1296, 245-247 Ville Marie Drive
Marystown, NL Canada A0E 2M0
Phone (709) 279-0916
Fax (709) 279-0919
Human Resources, Labour and Employment
Starting a Business